Most houses use vacuum cleaners to save time and energy. Out of every 100 houses, more than 95 houses have vacuum cleaners. So, we can see how many people rely on vacuum cleaners when it comes to cleaning. There are so many models in the market that sometimes it becomes difficult for us to make a choice. In this article, we would describe a vacuum cleaner for home that is reliable, budget-friendly, and durable.
Table of Contents
This vacuum cleaner comes with a 1200 W motor, which has a powerful suction that gives deep cleaning. Moreover, it has an in-built storage space as well. Not only this, the vacuum cleaner has a twin parking position option. You can easily use this product. Also checkout best eureka forbes vacuum cleaners.
This vacuum cleaner supports versatile cleaning with a wide range of accessories for effective cleaning. The weight of this product is 3 kg 600 grams, and this vacuum cleaner falls to a canister vacuum cleaner type. You can clean tabletops, window grills, different surfaces with the help of this vacuum cleaner. It is easy to store and has two parking positions.
- 1200 Motor Along with Powerful Suction: The vacuum cleaner is equipped with a 1200W motor with powerful suction making your cleaning easy and effective. With this vacuum cleaner, you can keep your home neat and clean.
- Smart Indicator: The smart indicator of the vacuum cleaner alarms you when the bag is loaded with all the dirt. You don’t have to check again and again whether you need to replace the reusable bag or not.
- Comes With 3 Swivel Wheels: This vacuum cleaner has uniquely designed three swivel wheels. It helps in increased mobility, stability, and easy handling.
- Comes with a Wide Variety of Accessories: The vacuum cleaner comes with six advanced accessories to help you have an effective cleaning.
- Comfortable Operation: This canister vacuum cleaner has easy to use foot-operated power on-off along with a chord winder switch.
- Suction Control: There is a suction control function so that you can get a favorable airflow for cleaning a particular area.
- Power-Efficient: The vacuum cleaner consumes 1200 Watts and operates under 230 Volts only.
- Warranty: Eureka is a renowned brand trusted by millions. The company provides one year warranty on the product. You can also get its spare parts online as well as in local markets.
- In The Package: The company gives Forbes Quick Clean Dx vacuum Cleaner, four paper bags, one flexible Hose Pipe, one-floor cum carpet brush, an upholstery nozzle, two extension tubes, and one creative nozzle.
What Do We Like:
- 1200 Watt motor for powerful suction.
- Easy handling and greater mobility.
- Three swivel wheels.
- Dust full indicator.
- Light-weighted and easy to use.
- One year warranty on the product.
- The operating voltage is just 230V.
- Easy to store and budget-friendly.
What Do We Dislike:
- The motor works just fine, not excellent.
- The suction pipe is shorter compared to others.
- The vacuum cleaner overheats faster than expected.
- The vacuum cleaner is suitable to clean small spaces. If you go on cleaning your house, then it would take a lot of time.
Different Types Of Vacuum Cleaners
There are mainly six types of vacuum cleaners available in the market. Each has its own purpose. The vacuum cleaner you’re using for sofas won’t come in handy while cleaning outside.
1) Upright Vacuum Cleaners
Upright Vacuum Cleaners are suitable for people who don’t like to bend much while cleaning because it stands upright. These vacuum cleaners come in handy in cleaning carpets.
- Quieter operation.
- It can clean furniture, drapes, bare floors, and stairs as well.
- The vacuum cleaner is bulky, so hard to carry.
2) Canister Vacuum Cleaners
Most people prefer canister vacuum cleaners because of their versatility. It has increased mobility as compared to upright vacuum cleaners. You can easily clean the stairs and drapes thanks to its extended wand.
- Quiet operation.
- It has separate powerheads.
- The vacuum cleaner is bulkier, making it hard to carry around.
These vacuum cleaners are equipped with intelligent programming and a limited vacuum cleaning system. This robotic vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning tight spaces. Some of these robotic vacuum cleaners come with various cleaning features such as mopping and UV sterilization.
- New models are available, which be controlled by mobile applications.
- It is ideal for cleaning tight spaces.
- Robotic vacuum cleaners don’t give deep cleaning as upright, and canister vacuum cleaners give.
4) Stick Vacuum Cleaners
These vacuum cleaners are similar to upright vacuum cleaners but sans any added accessories and attachments. These vacuum cleaners are streamlined, making light-weighted, portable, and easy to store. The stick vacuum cleaners have decent functionality, and the performance is okay but not much as compared to upright vacuum cleaners.
- Light-weighted and easy to use.
- Stick vacuum cleaners have tall bodies and handle so that you don’t have to bend while cleaning.
- It only cleans the surface. Not suitable for deep cleaning.
5) Central Vacuum Cleaners
Central vacuum cleaners are ideal for removing debris and dirt from storage rooms, basement. It is installed in a building and has a semi-permanent fixture.
- Makes less noise.
- It is easy to use as compared to canister vacuum cleaners.
- Central vacuum cleaners are expensive and require professional installation.
Handheld vacuum cleaners are ideal for small spaces. Most handheld vacuum cleaners are cordless, so you can easily carry it and clean your room. It would save your energy as it is light-weighted.
- Easy to use and portable.
- It can easily clean the cars’ interiors.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners lack power.
Buying Guide for the Best Vacuum Cleaners for Home
Apart from the type of vacuum cleaner you choose, there are other aspects to look for as well. So, we have properly curated this section, offering you the right assistance while making your purchase.
Avoid Noisy Vacuum Cleaners
We would suggest you go for good quality vacuum cleaners. Cheap quality vacuum cleaners make much noise, which would cause some inconvenience to you and your neighbors.
Watch Out for Sales
You would get a 10 to 50% discount on your favorite products that you’re eyeing for so long during the festive season. So, buy it before the vacuum cleaner slips away. Getting a better deal is something you will always enjoy down the line.
Bagged or Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Bagless vacuum cleaners would cut the cost. One good thing about a bagless vacuum cleaner is that you don’t have to change the filter every time you clean. For bagged vacuum cleaners, you need to use disposable bags or reusable bin now and then. So, choose as per your requirement.
The Final Takeaway
Eureka Forbes 1200 Watt Vacuum Cleaner is a must product you can add to your collection of household appliances. It has a sleek design and good features as well. So, you won’t regret buying it. We have described the product as well as given its pros and cons. We hope this article was helpful in clearing the doubts you have about this product.